Search Away . . .

4.16.2011

Alice and Kev: A Great Sims 3 Story by roBurky

So, I've been looking up interesting stuff about the sims 3 and I came across this:


It's a story created with the Sims 3 and it's great. It's a story about Alice, who starts as a little girl, and Kev, her mean, and obnoxious father. But the main point is, they are desperately poor and homeless. Watch their lives unfold as they struggle to survive with no money, no friends... and a whole lot of enemies for Kev...

I found this was a really interesting story, and, in comparison to many other stories, it has a moral, and encourages you to donate money to the homeless. It's really well written, and its pictures might literally make you shed a tear (mostly at the end!).

So I just thought I would share it with you...

Have a good day :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기